Gas Safer registration

What you need to know as a landlord about the Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)

WHAT IS A GAS SAFETY CERTIFICATE (CP12) The Gas safety Certificate (CP12) is the form that a Gas Safe Registered engineer supplies to a landlord once all gas appliances have been checked, are working efficiently and safely in the landlords property. HOW LONG WILL MY GAS SAFETY CERTIFICATE (CP12) LAST These checks on the property must be completed every 12 months. It is […]

Don't Want to Call Us?

Send Message

Send Us Message Instead