Do you need a Boiler Repair to to be done on your Boiler ASAP?
Here are the warning signs you will notice to tell you that you need a boiler repair done on your boiler.
- The Gas appliance is not working properly in your home.
- The Gas appliance is burning with a yellow flame instead of a crisp blue flame.
- You can see black marks or stains around the gas appliance.
- You notice that the pilot light of the boiler keeps going out.
- The room where the boiler is located has condensation in the room.
Here are the faults you would you likely have when you need to have a Boiler Repair?
- Water leaking from the Boiler.
- Problems with the Gas Burner.
- The Boiler keeps switching off when it should be on.
- The Boiler In-Built Controls are not working
- Pump failure.
- Sludge in the Central Heating System.
- Faulty or blocked Pressure-Relief Valve.
- Faulty Automatic Air Vent.
- Limescale build-up in Central Heating System.
- Faulty Diverter Valve.
Any Boiler repairs done on your boiler where new Boiler parts are being installed is best done using genuine Boiler Manufacturer’s parts.
Some Home Insurances Companies and Boiler Cover Agreements will insist on this.
Your Boiler Engineer should provide you with a full report on the repair done to your boiler which should include any parts listed within the signed report.
Also check to see if your boiler engineer is on the Gas Safe Register.
Here are a list of the top Boiler brands in the UK
Worcester Bosh Boiler, Vaillant Boiler, Vaxi Boiler, Ideal Boiler, Glow Worm Boiler, Potterton Boiler, Vokera Boiler, Alpha Boiler, Baxi Boiler, Ferroli Boiler, Ravenheat Boiler, Worcester Bosh Boiler
The Boiler Systems you may be using in your home in the UK
Biomass Boiler, Condenser Boiler, Gas Boiler, Combi Boiler, Electric Boiler, System Boiler