Call us now for a free quote +44203 319 6680
Are you struggling to find expert boiler installers in Croydon?
(Team Boiler are a specialist Boiler Installation and Boiler Replacement company in Croydon)
Our expert engineers only install and replace boilers. We have the highest satisfaction guarantee for all our boiler installations and replacements in the UK. Whether you want a Gas boiler replacement price or a Combi boiler installation price, Team Boiler have the knowhow you need. We are proud to be known as the local experts when it comes to boilers in Croydon.
"If you would like a free quote to find the boiler installation cost or boiler replacement cost in Croydon call our helpdesk now 0203 319 6680"
Why you should work with Team Boiler engineers?
- Team boiler have flexible finance options that can spread the cost of your boiler installed.
- Team Boiler have the best boiler guarantee in the industry.
- Team Boiler are Boiler replacement Croydon area specialists.
- Team Boiler are new Boiler Installation Croydon area specialists.
- Team Boiler do not have any extra hidden charges.
- Team Boiler engineers are all Gas Safe Registered.
- Team Boiler are happy to answer any questions you have before, during or after your Boiler installation.
- We have a UK helpdesk ready to take your calls.
Is your boiler suffering from any of the symptoms below?
- If you have a boiler that is 15 years old or older, you will probably be better off replacing your old boiler with a new A-rated boiler. The saving you make on your bills would pay for the costs of the boiler replacement.
- Are your heating bills consistently more than you expect, it is a sign that you have an old boiler and a new energy efficient boiler would be able to save you money.
- If you are using a 20 year old boiler it will have close to 60% efficiency, whilst a new boiler will be at least 90%. Save 1/3 off your energy bill just by replacing your current boiler with a brand new A-rated boiler.
- If you find the cost to repair your leaking boiler is very high, you could be better off replacing your old boiler with a brand new one and save on the cost of future boiler breakdowns.
- If you have a extension or loft added to your home, replace your old boiler to serve the new demands for heating your home.
- Buying a new A-rated boiler can save you as much as ₤ 350 per year on your home energy bills.
- Carbon Monoxide is a poisonous gas that can kill. It kills 50 people yearly and leaves around 4,000 hospitalised. Often called the 'silent killer' you can't see it, smell it or taste it. The old or poorly maintained gas boilers, gas cooker's and gas fires will leak Carbon Monoxide. Getting an annual service of your gas appliances will reduce the risk of a leak. Having a Carbon Monoxide detector in your property will help ensure your home is safe from a undetected gas leak.
- Certain boiler models will at times struggle with consistent breakdowns. This could mean your boiler breaking down for a different reason every six months. Sometimes, it is better to replace the boiler with a more reliable model or get one with a longer warranty.
- Noises from the boiler called 'kettling' can be brought on by internal radiator corrosion can accumulate in the boiler heat exchanger. Power-flushing done by an engineer will get rid of rust, sludge and debris in the radiators, boiler and other parts of the heating system; this can stop boiler noises, but it is not guaranteed.
For a new boiler, a warm house and hot water 24/7 call us on +44203 319 6680
Our Boiler replacement Croydon area specialists engineers are certified to work on these brands of boilers
Johnson & Starley
We install SEDBUK A-rated Energy Efficient Boilers
The government and boiler manufactures developed SEDBUK (seasonal efficiency of domestic boilers in the UK) to compare the average boiler efficiency of boilers used in the UK.
SEDBUK rate boilers from A-G, a boiler rated A is considered to be the most effective and most efficient boiler you could have in your home. Boilers that are 88% or more efficiency are A rated boilers. Since 2010 all new boilers must be A-rated for energy efficiency, or at the very least 88% efficient.
All boilers sold in the UK are assessed and rated by SEDBUK. To find out the SEDBUK rate of your old boiler go to www.ncm.pcdb.org.uk
Save money and time, get your energy efficient boiler by calling +44203 319 6680
What type of boiler should you be using?
Many of the homes in the UK are using a Condensing Boilers. The condenser boilers installations that are being made now are very energy efficient and are able to take advantage of 90% of the heat produced by the boiler. Due to higher boiler efficiency, you can save ₤ 350 per year on your energy bills according to the Energy Saving Trust.
The Condenser Boilers use hot gas running through a central chamber that heats up your water. The heat available is then used to heat up the water returning from the Central Heating System.
New Condenser Boiler installation price ranges from ₤ 500 to ₤ 1,700 depending on the brand and the boiler output.
Oil Boiler installations work best for homes that are not connected to the UK Gas mains supply. This sort of system does have some extra costs, each year it could cost several hundred pounds extra.
Always remember that the cost of Oil Boiler fuel will change throughout the year. You have a choice between Kerosene or heating oil to fuel your Gas Boiler?
The internal operations of oil boilers and gas boilers are very similar. When servicing or repairing your oil boiler, you will need to find a OFTEC registered engineer rather than a Gas Safe Register engineer.
Oil Boiler installation cost ranges from ₤ 1,000 - ₤ 3,000 depending upon the brand and the output required.
Wood is used by Biomass Boilers as a fuel. This will save you a lot of money on your fuel bill. Wood pellets are a sustainable fuel. It gives off carbon dioxide when used as fuel.
When a Biomass Boiler uses wood pellets as a fuel it produces ash. Every two weeks the ash would have to be cleaned out of the Biomass Boiler. Unless you have a self-cleaning Boiler.
It will cost you more money to install a Biomass Boiler, but the cost of the fuel will save you money every year you use it. Your Biomass Boiler installation cost would be in between ₤ 5,000 and ₤ 15,000.
Do you want the best boiler for your home? Call +44203 319 6680
Team Boiler Installation Croydon areas we work:-
Lincoln House, Ground Floor Unit 1
1-3 Brixton Road, SW9 6DE
+44203 319 6680
CR0 CR2 CR3 CR4 CR5 CR6 CR7 CR8 CR9 CR44 CR90
Addington Addiscombe Ashburton Beddington Broad Green Coombe Coulsdon Crystal Palace Forestdale Hamsey Green Kenley Monks Orchard New Addington Norbury Norwood New Town Old Coulsdon Pollards Hill Purley Purley Oaks Roundshaw Sanderstead Selhurst Selsdon Shirley South Croydon South Norwood Thornton Heath Upper Norwood Upper Shirley Waddon Woodcote Woodside Whyteleafe
Submit your review
I have been searching for a reputable and reasonably priced plumbing company. The nice engineer Tim had no hassle with my boiler installation and my property was left very tidy afterwards. I seriously recommend teamboiler to you!
Thanks Tyler, glad to do the work for you.
Thanks for the excellent boiler replacement in my house. A job well done.
You are welcome Mike.